VIP MEMBER PROGRAM
If you liked The Dan’l Webster Inn Dinner Club, you’ll love the flexibility of our new rewards program. On your next visit to The Dan'l Webster, be sure to ask your server or the front desk for your VIP Card.
All of our properties will also be offering periodic opportunities to earn extra points. Click here to see a showcase of all current special offers.
IMPORTANT POINTS...ABOUT THE VIP CARD
- You will receive one Frequent Guest point for every $1 you spend on dining, spa services and gift shop purchases. Points for dollars spent on lodging will accrue 1 point for every $2 dollars spent.
- You will receive a special reward each year for your birthday which can be used toward dining and/or spa services
- Every time you reach 300 points, $15 in bonus dollars will be loaded onto your card for future use.
- Registered cards may be replaced if lost or stolen for a small fee. ($5). The value on the lost card at time of replacement will be posted to the new card.
- We will notify you of exciting monthly bonus offers by email. Promotions will also be posted at each property.
- The cards are valid at all Catania Hospitality Group properties.
RULING POINTS...RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
(There aren’t too many but please read anyway!)
- Points are given on actual dollars spent, not on discounts given or on tax paid. Card must be presented at time of purchase to receive
- Bonus dollars can be used to pay for anything, at anytime, at any Catania Hospitality Group property except for gratuities and tax.
Bonus dollars are not redeemable for cash.
- At hotels, points will not be issued at the time of room charges (i.e. dining); they will be issued at time of check-out.
- Points are given on gift certificate redemptions, not on the purchase of certificates.
- Card can only be used by registered owner and is non-transferable. Limit one card per person.
- There is a daily limit of 1000 points per card per day.
- Catania Hospitality Group reserves the right to change any Frequent Guest rules at any time at our own discretion.