FIRST NIGHT DAN'L WEBSTER
Ring in the new while still enjoying the old…..join us in Cape Cod’s oldest town and one of its most historic landmarks – the Dan’l Webster Inn – to bring in the New Year. We will welcome you with award-winning cuisine with specially prepared items by our Executive Chef. During your stay, and at your leisure, enjoy the ambiance of one of our many dining rooms for a meal of your choice.
On Tuesday evening, celebrate the new at Sandwich First Night. This year’s theme will be “Light up the Town” and the event will be held from 4 – 9 pm in Sandwich Village. Enjoy the spectacular Bioluminescence Parade, incredible ice sculptures, music, entertainment and the hand-crafted work of local artisans. For more information, visit their website http://www.firstnightsandwich.com/
- All activities are within walking distance of the Inn.
- Experience multiple types of musicians from bag pipers to Ukuleles.
- Write your Resolutions on the resolution wall.
- Join in the “Float a Wish Lantern” on the pond.
- Watch the First Town, First Night First Illumination at the Grist Mill.
Return to your cozy room at the Inn and wake to a continental breakfast and the 2014 New Year’s morning newspaper all delivered to your room. Take your time in the morning on the first day of the New Year; we’ve extended your check-out to 1pm. The royal treatment to Welcome in 2014!
- 1 night in the room type of your choice at a 20% discount off regular room rates
- Late 1pm check-out
- Special welcome prepared by our Executive Chef
- Welcome gift for your “Journey Around the Town”
- 2 Buttons for First Night Sandwich festivities
- Champagne and chocolates
- $50 dining allowance for our award-winning restaurant and tavern
- Continental breakfast and New Year's morning newspaper delivered to your room Wednesday morning
Package available Tuesday, December 31, 2013 only. Rates are per package, double occupancy and vary depending on room type; based on availability. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.